Teachers using the Cambridge Science for the NSW Syllabus or the Cambridge Science for Queensland 2ed Online Teaching Suites have access to diagnostic pre and post testing along with a range of reporting tools.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below for how to assign a pre-test or post test:
1. Go to the Tests icon on the left hand margin.
2. Go to the Diagnostic Pre-Test tab.
3. Click on any of the tests to preview the questions and correct answers.
4. Check the box next to the chapter you want to set a test from and click Assign.
5. Set the Start and End dates and time and choose a class to assign to.
6. To assign to individuals within a class, uncheck the All students box and multi-select students by holding down Command on a Mac and Control on a PC.