Teachers can set a Scorcher competition for a class or their school and publish leaderboard results.
- Click on the Competition icon from the dashboard.
- Select New Competition.
- Give your competition a name.
- Use the drop-down arrows to select the text, chapter and section to draw your questions from.
- Click in the Start and End fields to use the calendar to select the date and time parameters for your competition.
- Type an optional message for your students.
- Choose to assign the competition to the whole school, a class, multiple classes or individuals within a class. Note: to multi-select individual students, hold down Control on a PC or Command on a Mac.
- Click Save.
- You can click the View button in the leaderboard column to view scores and time rankings for any of the competitions you have set.