Selected Cambridge digital resources are available for a time-limited, free trial.
You will need a Cambridge GO Teacher account to trial a resource.
To find the trial resources follow these steps:
1. If you are logged into your GO Teacher account, select the Add new resource button and go to Find and trial resources.
If you are not logged in, go to the Trials area from the homepage with this button:
2. Type what you're looking for into the search field. You can also use the filters for subject, year level and curriculum.
3. Once you find the resources you would like to trial, click the Activate Trial button.
4. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in or create a Teacher account. Follow the steps to create your account.
5. You will be asked to answer a few short questions about your trial.
6. Once you have filled in the required details, your trial will be activated. Click View Resource to launch the digital trial.
Your trial resource will be available in the resources page of your Cambridge GO account until it expires. Some trials may be renewed up to 3 times.
If the resource you are interested in is not available for trial, please contact your local Education Resource Consultant.
Please note, all resources are available for personal use and may not be projected in class, copied or distributed.
You may be contacted by one of our staff after your trial has finished to discuss an ongoing subscription or whole-class use.