Watch this short video for a walk-through of how you can view test results and assign follow-up work for your students. Step-by-step instructions are available below.
- From the Assign follow-up work tab you will see how many of your students have completed the pre or mid-test you have assigned plus the average score.
- To assign follow-up work select the View results & set follow-up work button.
This view shows % scores for each Skill covered in your test.
Manually select the skills for your students to receive follow-up work:
- You can choose to check the box at the top of a column to select all skills and all students to receive follow-up work.
- Or you can check the box next to the student name to select all skills for that student.
- Or you can check individual boxes against scores for individual skill follow-up.
- Once you have finished your selection, click the Confirm button.
Use the Wizard to select the skills for your students to receive follow-up work:
- Choose the Wizard Selection type and determine how many skills you want your students to receive follow-up work for. Click Generate.
- You can deselect any skills at this point.
- Once you are happy with the skill selection, click the Confirm button.