Tests that have been assigned as an assessment must be completed by students in one sitting. However a teacher can reset or reassign a test for an individual student if they had technical difficulties or accidentally submitted before finishing.
- Access the Tests icon from the dashboard
- Go to the My assigned tests tab
- Find the test required (note, it cannot be reset or reassigned after it has expired)
- Click on the class name under recipients:
- Find the required student and choose to reset - all answers are removed, or reassign - answers will be saved.